In our selection, you will find so many teas that sometimes it is difficult to know which one to choose for your needs. In this article, we will explain what each of our teas are good for and exactly what they contribute to.
Hemp tea is the ideal way to “get” the cannabinoids that are essential for the human body, because when it is absorbed into the body through the digestive system, the effects are much greater and more complete.
Currently, people around the world are becoming increasingly interested in the therapeutic benefits of cannabis. In other words, cannabis is an amazing plant that has many benefits for the human body.
During experiments as well as studies, scientists are discovering that the cannabinoids in hemp have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and even anti-cancer properties. It is not surprising that hemp is considered the most versatile medicine and the most useful plant on earth. No other plant contains such a wide range of medicinal ingredients that are actively used in medicine.
For example, it is a natural analgesic that can relieve nausea and stimulate appetite in oncology patients. Hemp has demonstrated its therapeutic properties in the treatment of epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease or digestive disorders.
Understanding the therapeutic properties of cannabis, we will try to look at some of the specific benefits of making cannabis tea.
– Analgesic effect
– Treatment of autoimmune diseases
– Neuroprotective effect
– Improving the digestive system
– Relief from anxiety and depression
A combination of the benefits of hemp and other plants that are full of beneficial properties helps us prepare the perfect tea for you.
- slightly antifungal effect
- the best hemp tea for sleep problems and sleep disorders
- inhibits the spread of keratinocyte therapy in psoriasis
- in combination with L-limonene (a citrate found in cannabis), CBG has promising effects on breast cancer
- pure CBG and CBD are very effective against MRSA (multi-drug resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- excessive bladder treatment
- treatment for glaucoma
- helps fight anxiety and depression
Hemp tea with fruit is an amazing drink, light and fresh, which is reflected in the bright and rich aromas of the exotic fruits.
What are the benefits of hemp tea with fruit?
- quenches the thirst.
- has a strengthening effect on the body.
- stabilizes the pressure.
- produces the work of the cardiovascular system.
- is an excellent prevention of catarrhal and viral diseases.
- cleanses the body of toxins.
Our tea contains a large number of fruits whose benefits we tell you about separately:
The presence of antioxidants, i.e. substances that actively resist toxins. The vitamins and trace elements contained in hibiscus strengthen immunity, increase the body’s resistance to colds, reduce nervous tension.
Rich in vitamins C, E, PP, B1, carotene, organic acids, trace elements – iron, iodine, magnesium, copper, boron, manganese. It is recommended for arteriosclerosis, hypertension, avitaminosis, staphylococcus.
Gooseberry is the most useful berry, in 50 grams of jam it contains a daily dose of vitamins C and P. In addition, there are vitamins B, E, K and C in the raisin. The list of minerals is potassium, manganese, iron, copper, zinc it seems. Folic acid helps to reduce the effect of radiation, promotes the removal of toxins, mercury, cobalt, lead from organisms.
Cherry contains vitamins C, B1, PP, PP, B9, trace elements – copper, magnesium, potassium, iron. It has therapeutic properties in atherosclerosis, constipation, kidney disease, lungs, with anemia.
Apple tea is recommended for the prevention of diseases such as stroke and atherosclerosis. The components found in apples affect the development of cholesterol plaque and help remove excess cholesterol from the body. It will ensure the establishment of digestive processes, strengthen immunity, reduce the increased concentration of sugar in the bloodstream. This drink helps to eliminate fatigue, lowers blood pressure, so it is recommended to drink hypertension.
Cranberry is a unique berry. Effective as a remedy for the formation of kidney stones, as an antipyretic, antiseptic. In the composition of cranberries – vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, PP, microelements – potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium.
This tea drink is rich red, made from the flowers of the Sudanese rose (scientific name Hibiscus).
- The presence of antioxidants, i.e. substances that actively resist toxins. The vitamins and trace elements contained in hibiscus strengthen immunity, increase the body’s resistance to colds, reduce nervous tension.
- Substances that create red hibiscus strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Hibiscus helps reduce blood pressure, has a positive effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract and liver, promotes better bile production, has an antibacterial effect.
Hibiscus has gained popularity in Arab countries because of its ability to quench thirst, hot and cold quickly.
- Stimulation. Tea perfectly eliminates fatigue, gives a sense of vitality and energy recovery.
- The presence of substances that actively affect the liver and cleanses them from the effects of poor quality, harmful foods and alcohol. Excellent helps to minimize levitation and alcohol intoxication.
There are many useful substances in lemon:
B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin C, beta-carotene, nicotinic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sodium, fats (citral, limonene, myrcene).
- Lemongrass is used to improve digestion, as well as for stomach pain and gas formation in the intestines.
- Another advantage of lemongrass is the ability to improve memory, focus attention, increase concentration and eliminate the effects of overwork.
- Hemp tea with lemon helps with colds. This is a good diabetic medicine, it effectively fights infections and viruses, helps to get rid of headaches.
- During breastfeeding, tea can increase lactation.
The infusion of this plant is used to get rid of excess pounds and to prevent cancer.
Lemongrass eliminates bronchitis, sinusitis. The tea can be brewed and removed. It will contribute to changing climate change and time zones. With regular use of the drink, sensitivity to weather conditions is reduced. Its use makes it possible to remove toxic substances from the body. It is recommended to drink this tea by those who work in unfavorable conditions.