Rhino Ryder Auto – 3 seeds (Fast Buds)
- The best for extractions. Top-shelf resin that will leave you licking your lips and wanting more.
- Extremely potent. With 20% THC and 1.2% CBD, expect an overpowering high that will deeply relax you.
- Tough like a rhino. An ideal strain for everyone suffering from harsh climates.
- Golf-ball-sized buds. Extremely fat and pointy buds that resemble a rhino’s horn.
- Outstanding flavors. Flavoursome terps of earthy, peppery and pear with cinnamon undertones.
|Key||Cinnamon, Earthy, Fruits, Peppery|
|THC||Up to 20%|
|CBD||Up to 1.2%|
|Harvest EU Indoor||400 – 500 gr/m2|
|Harvest US Indoor||1.3 – 1.6 oz/ft2|
|Harvest EU Outdoor||50 – 250 gr/plant|
|Harvest US Outdoor||2 – 9 oz/plant|
|Height||60 – 110 cm|
|Height US||24 – 43 inches|
|Flowering||9 – 10 weeks|
|Genes||Sativa 40%/Indica 60%|
|Genetics||Rhino Ryder car|
Big buds so resinous they resemble herbal ivory. Her colas have been known to form in the shape of a Rhino horn. Thick and dense buds that have an impressive chunky appearance, boasting a wonderful fresh cinnamon and pear terp profile.
Her name is a clue to how powerful she is and what can be expected. Thanks to her THC levels of 20% and 1.2% CBD, this medical wonder plant is superb for relaxing the body, causing heavy fuzzy eyes, and the feeling of wanting to lie down and catch up on some needed sleep. A very physical effect that can be difficult to shake off, so be warned before this girl charges at you full steam ahead. Recommended for medical patients and those with a very high tolerance to the strongest of India.
She will grow low with short internodal spacing, and short and fat fan leaves. The height will range between 60-100cm once fully flowered, and during this time will produce a large number of fat, golf ball-sized buds. Thanks to her Indica influence, the plants will take on a bushy Christmas tree structure that will surround the lower plants with side branches and foliage. She is perfect for keeping low, and those with concerns overhead height. Her main stem will be thick and she will be extremely wind-resistant, due to her low and bushy structure. She will begin to turn white with an intense build-up of trichomes and produce resin rails all over the fan leaves and surrounding plant material.